4.06.2008

Lazy Sunday

With preparations well under way for my tour, I felt a lazy day was essential--after all, exploring sock monkey's need a little rest too.
Here's a little checklist of things I need to do before I go:  
-  Find renters for my Yurt in the Yukon.  Any takers?  
-  Make sure my Elephant, Richard Dean has a place to go while I am gone.  Elephants don't travel too well in trains.  
-  Get a replacement teacher for my Ancient Sumerian Early Dynastic Period Art History class.  (That shouldn't be hard.)  
-  Contact the Quartermaster's Chicago Subsistence Research Laboratory about a supply of field rations for emergencies.
-  Set up an "All Around the World" benefit concert (Support your local Sock Monkey!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about Richard Dean. I'm concerned. I think you should bring him along.

I don't think he'll adjust well in foster care.

Best Regards,
Dr. Sane

Jennie said...

I wonder if Rockford is going to go on any more adventures.....

Rockford Bernstein said...

Never fear! I am in the midst of preparations for my upcoming trip. I will be filling everyone in soon on a meeting with my investors, and hopefully I can get a couple of smaller adventures posted before I the main attraction!